Kayaking on the Yadkin River is one of the most exciting things to do in North Carolina! Rocky Forest River Run has multiple brands and styles of kayaks. It is one of the best ways to enjoy the river.
- Tubes 2.5 Hours | 2.8 Miles | Ages 5+ | Crater Park to RFRR
- Small Tube For 1 Person, Fits Youth or Small Adults; Has a full bottom
- Medium Tube For 1 Person. Fits most Adults up to 6 ft tall
- Large Tube For 1 Person: For taller Adults & larger people 180-270 lbs
- Tandem Tube For 2 people, No Bottom; Adults or teens (Not for Small Children)
- Cooler Tubes
- Small Cooler Tube Holds up to 24 Quarts
- Medium Cooler Tube Holds up to 36 Quarts
- X-Large Cooler Tube Holds up to 50 Quarts
Float and relax with River Tubing
For folks who just want to relax and not do anything but float, river tubing is for you. We have multiple sizes, most with a neck rest, cup holders, and cooler tubes to make your float a comfortable experience. Our smaller tubes have full bottoms for younger riders.
2.8 Miles – Crater Park to RFRR.
Tubes, life vests for youth (required 12 & under) and adults (if desired), and the shuttle trip upstream are included in your rental fee. Plus, the use of our dock, so you won’t have to climb out and up on a muddy bank.
What to Know
- Small Tubes fit kids 5-12 yrs. and small adults
- Med. & Large Tubes fit most adults
- RFRR trips are self-guided, unless a guide is requested.
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes early to be fitted for equipment.
- Weight limit = under 275 lbs.