RFRR is just minutes outside downtown Elkin just off Highway 268 on the Yadkin River. We are Elkin’s premier Paddle Sports full service outfitter and can help you enjoy the river.
Take time for yourself, get outdoors, connect with nature! Our goal for you is to relax, have fun, refresh your mind and body & make memories while enjoying your day with RFRR.
- 1.5-6 hour paddling experiences
- Paddle to your heart’s content with rentals from Rocky Forest River Run
- Shuttle service is also be available for those with their boats
- Each self-guided rental includes boat of choice, paddle or oars, & PFD (life vest)
- Paddle Sports – Kayaking, River Tubing & Canoeing are available April – October [weather permitting]
- Add some fun – picnic after your river run! RFRR offers rental of picnic tables and grills for your group to use.
- Groups are welcome, but must call at least 10 days in advance to make reservations to ensure can accommodate you. RFRR offers discounts for large groups and veterans!
- The Yadkin River around the Elkin area is a very nice calm, relaxing trip with minimal shoals, but just enough to create a little fun along the way through Surry, Wilkes and Yadkin counties.
- Check out our Wellness on the Water page. We will begin offering fun wellness trips and riverside time slots in 2019.
We are also offering a small Rustic Riverside Wedding spot for a truly natural, open-air, simple wedding experience along the riverside. Paddle Sports can be an add-on to this event, for the bridesmaids and/or groomsmen in wedding party. We have had several wedding parties that have had a blast on the river!