Choose Rocky Forest River Run as your outfitter in Elkin, NC. We are just minutes outside downtown Elkin off Highway 268 on the Yadkin River. Paddling trips are offered through Wilkes, Surry & Yadkin Counties; including shuttle service for those who have their own kayaks.
Take time for yourself, unplug and enjoy a day the Rocky Forest River Run way!
- 1.5-6 hour paddling experiences
- Paddle to your heart’s content with rentals from Rocky Forest River Run
- Shuttle service will also be available for those with their boats as well
- Each self-guided rental includes boat of choice, paddle or oars, & PFD (life vest)
- PaddleSports such as kayaking, tubing & canoeing are available April – October [and prior or later weather permitting]
- Groups are welcome, but must call in advance to make reservations
- The Yadkin River around the Elkin area is a very nice calm, relaxing trip
- For those who like to fish, bring your rods
- There are a few shoals that create a little fun along the way
- Don’t forget to watch for birds, ducks, geese, herons, and turtles during your trip
Floating and/or paddling down the river in a kayak or canoe is incredible fun AND you get a work out in the process! Try paddling up stream a while and you will understand what I mean!
We hope you enjoy KAYAKING, CANOEING & TUBING as much as we do and look forward to meeting many of you along the way! Come check us out in Elkin and enjoy a day the RFRR way! Hope to see you soon.