Choose Rocky Forest River Run as your Elkin Paddle Sports outfitter.
We are just minutes outside downtown Elkin off Highway 268 on the Yadkin River. Paddling trips are offered through Wilkes, Surry & Yadkin Counties. Shuttle service is offered for those who have their own kayaks.
Take time for yourself, unplug, get outdoors & make memories!
- 1.5-6 hour paddling experiences
- Paddle to your heart’s content with rentals from Rocky Forest River Run
- Shuttle service will also be available for those with their boats as well
- Each self-guided rental includes boat of choice, paddle or oars, & PFD (life vest)
- Paddle Sports – Kayaking, River Tubing & Canoeing are available April – October [weather permitting]
- RFRR NOW offers picnic area rental & event rental thru early fall
- Groups are welcome, but must call in advance to make reservations. Discounts for groups and veterans!
- The Yadkin River around the Elkin area is a very nice calm, relaxing trip with minimal shoals, but just enough to create a little fun along the way
- Don’t forget to watch for birds, ducks, geese, herons, and turtles during your trip
Floating towards the 77 bridge..
Paddling fun on the Yadkin River
Floating and/or paddling down the river in a kayak or canoe is incredible fun AND you get a work out in the process! Try paddling up stream a while and you will understand what I mean!
We hope you enjoy KAYAKING, CANOEING & TUBING as much as we do and look forward to meeting many of you along the way! Come check us out in Elkin and enjoy a day the RFRR way!
We are also going to begin offering a small scenic Rustic Riverside Wedding spot for a truly natural, open-air, simple wedding experience on a section of our land beside the river soon! Paddle Sports can be an Add-on to this event, for the couple and/or the folks at their wedding.