ROCKY FOREST RIVER RUN rents Kayaks, Canoes & Tubes.
RFRR is an outfitter in Elkin, NC on the Yadkin River, offering paddling trips in kayaks and canoes through Wilkes, Surry & Yadkin Counties, including shuttle service for those who have their own kayaks. We also offer tube rentals for the short river runs.
Take time for yourself, unplug and enjoy a day the Rocky Forest River way!
- 2-6 hour paddling experiences
- Paddle to your heart’s content with rentals from Rocky Forest River Run
- Shuttle service will also be available for those with their boats as well
- Each self-guided rental includes boat of choice, paddle or oars, & PFD (life vest)
- The Yadkin River around the Elkin area is a very nice calm, relaxing journey
- For those who like to fish, bring your rods
- There are a few shoals that create a little fun along the way
- Don’t forget to watch for birds, ducks, geese, herons, and turtles during your trip
We are a local couple who have always enjoyed the water, whether it was boating and skiing on a lake (Hickory, Norman, James, Kerr Scott), fishing on the Yadkin River, or tubing down the New River; we simply love it!
Playing around on the lake is fun, but floating and/or paddling down the river in a kayak or canoe is incredible fun AND you get a work out in the process! Try paddling up stream a while and you will understand what I mean!
We hope you enjoy KAYAKING, CANOEING AND TUBING as much as we do and look forward to meeting many of you along the way and hope to see you soon! Come check out the outfitter in Elkin and enjoy a day the RFRR way!